Responsibilities of the Parties on Spinia Casino
The present User Agreement (further Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner of spincasinoplay.com (or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the website on the other hand.
The spincasinoplay.com website is not a mass media outlet.
By using this site, you agree to accept the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the spincasinoplay.com site!
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- comment on the content posted on the site.
Administration has the right to:
- create, modify, cancel rules at its sole discretion and necessity;
- restrict access to any information at the site;
- create, modify, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse to register without giving any reason.
- to update the Personal Information provided at registration, if it changes;
- not to distribute information that is aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and hostility, as well as other information, the distribution of which provides criminal or administrative responsibility;
- do not disturb the functionality of the site;
- not to create several accounts on the Site, if they actually belong to the same person;
- not to take actions intended to mislead other users;
- not to give the use of your account and/or login and password of your account to third parties;
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as required by law;
- not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials or any other information that is prohibited or contrary to applicable law;
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The Administration undertakes:
Maintain the performance of the Site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibilities of the Parties
The user bears full responsibility for the information he distributes. Administration is not responsible for mismatches between services expected and actually received by the User. Administration bears no responsibility for services provided by third parties.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force at any use of this site. The Agreement ceases to be effective when its new version appears. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally alter this Agreement at its sole discretion. The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.